PPC- Pay Per Click Advertising – Google Adwords and Facebook
Our (PPC) training course gives delegates a focused insight into paid-search marketing strategy and practices, with a particular focus on running successful Google AdWords and Facebook campaigns.
The Skills Train has hands on experience running successful campaigns for clients, with a cumulative joint spend in excess of 6 million Rand on Adwords and Facebook . We have an Adwords professional account and your trainer Sue van der Linde is Adwords accredited. Sue has personally set up and run Adwords Campaigns for several UK Corporations including Supercover Insurance (now Aon – UK) and one of the UK’s leading Property Development Franchises Platinum Property Partners.
PPC / Pay Per Click training philosophy.
Our PPC / Pay Per Click training is fully based around the principle of learning-by-doing. The training lasts for one full day, during which time you’ll complete a series of exercises designed for you to discover the answers by yourself and then put into practice what you’ve learnt. There will be continual interactive discussion throughout the day, with practical demonstrations on how to set up, run and monitor Google AdWords campaigns. The Google AdWords training will include: campaign targeting, keyword analysis and matching, ad group structure, creative optimisation, budget control and reporting. Delegates are welcome to offer their own campaigns for exercises and discussion.
By the end of the day, you’ll have acquired a deep understanding of how to manage and priorities a successful PPC campaign with optimal ROI.
As a result of our hands-on PPC training, you’ll have:
- A deeper understanding of your new knowledge
- Ownership of what you’ve learnt
- The ability to apply what you’ve learnt again and again in the future
- Limited dates are available for our exclusive personal One 2 One training sessions– Enquire Now
Who Should Apply?
If your business is on the internet, then this course is for you …
- Marketing and Operations decision makers
- Marketing directors overseeing integrated marketing programs
- Small and Medium business owners
- Entrepreneurs looking for practical Internet Marketing skills
- Anyone wanting to start an online business or represent their business on the internet
What will I learn?
On the course you will learn:
- Different types of pay-per-click options
- Setting goals
- Keyphrase selection tools and theory
- Using keyword matching to improve targeting
- Budget and bid management
- When to use the search or content (display) networks
- Improving performance with listing position
- Improving click-through rates through effective ad copy and creative
- Optimising landing pages to improve bounce and conversion rates
- Targeting your ads
- Improving Google Quality Score
- Improving performance through dynamic keyword insertion
- Measuring and improving performance using Google AdWords reporting
- Monetising your conversion rates using Google AdWords conversion tracking
- Effective Facebook target audience selection
- Facebook ads for pages
- Facebook ads for websites
Course Duration – (2 days) 9.30am – 4.30pm
Course COSTS – R3,600 ex vat per delegate including course manual, certificate of completion, refreshments & lunch
Enquire Now – dates are limited